Sunday, October 12, 2008

Savoring mom's food



Jesus feeds five thousand people with five loaves of bread and two fish. (Mark 6:30-44)




These are some pics of my mom's home-cooked food which I missed dearly since I'm now consuming my campus' food everyday.



This special dish is what I call 'bamboo' veg. Really delicious and spicy. Mm-mm!
Broccoli-chicken liver soup. A combo of vege and chicken flavour!
I'm not sure what this dish is named...but the veg is star in shape and is usually cooked(or fried) with egg or 'belacan'(a type of spice)

Chicken soup(with chicken gizzard and herbs), filling and tasty (not to mention, nutritious too!)
Chicken soup with egg, herbs, and pig intestine...another good one! (better than chicken essence, no kidding!)


In all, praise God for the food and giving me a mom who can cook so well! Thanks a lot mom and love ya!



God bless. Jesus loves you. :-)







No comments: