Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Prayer


Thus says the Lord, Your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you by the way you should go." (Isaiah 48:17)



Wow...time totally flies....It's been one whole month since I updated my blog. Exam is just next week so I can't write much right now. Just to let those out there that there are quite a number of events held last month (not to mention, lots of happenings in everyday life too). I'll see if I can squeeze all the activites I joined and saw in the coming posts. There are seriously lots of pictures taken too.


And guess what? I'm going back to my hometown next Friday! Woohoo! Home sweet home! From my friends blog, I came to know that some of them are going back this week already. So meet you guys real soon!


Assignments and projects for the term have been completed and everyone is now buring themselves under tons of books.


So till then, please pray for me in facing the coming exam.


Take care and God bless



No comments: