Saturday, November 22, 2008

A New Chapter Everyday


May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you. (Psalm 33:22)





Just a week ago, the study area is filled with students burying themselves in their books. And now, it is becoming more and more empty. You could even hear the slightest sound of a piece of paper dropping on the floor (metaphorically speaking). My mid-term test just ended last Friday and it's the April batch turn now to sit for their exams tomorrow (please pray for them).


The days past by like a racing car completing its laps over and over again at a great speed. Praise God for the good weather everyday. The drizzle early in the morning brings in the mist, covering the mountains behind my campus. The surrounding temperature is just alright and you could feel the really cool breeze hitting against your face. It was a good feeling when I wake up every morning. My head just seem too heavy to be lifted up from my pillow (I still have to get up though). I reckon it's natural for everyone to have problem waking up early every morning especially when the weather is so fine.


Outside, birds chirp around us and the nearby trees on the mountains sway from side to side, producing a harmonious melody. The wind seems to hum and whisper to the human ears. All sounds like a grand Orchestra performance under the conduct of our Creator. How magnificent!


My everyday life (routine) in the campus is almost the same, but it comes with different experiences and obstacles that I have to overcome. With God's guidance and Him giving me strength, I can do all things through Him. Praise God! (I can do anything through him who gives me strength!) Philippians 4:13.


As the year 2009 is just around the corner (approximately 38 days), so is my end of term. Projects and assignments are starting to mount up real quickly and they need to be accomplished before the deadline arrived, so I may not be able to blog as frequent as the last half of the year.


Till then, please pray for me and take care.


God bless.


Jesus loves you! :-)

No comments: