Friday, January 16, 2009

Kuching, here I come!!!


Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.Psalm 62:8 NIV


Woohoo!! My term exam just ended yesterday and I'm coming home this evening. It's just four hours from now until I'm at the airport taking my lunch and waiting for my flight.

Throughout this whole term, I must say that there were many obstacles and challenges that have to be faced and mastered. My recent exam that fell last Saturday and ended yesterday was a little different from the last term one. The questions required the candidate to write a whole lot of steps down on the paper within two hours time. It was indeed quite a rush but I managed to finish the papers on time. Whatever it is, I cannot change the answers I have written but to let God do the rest. I strongly believe that God will lead the way and strengthens anyone who has faith in Him and has a hunger for His Words. Without faith, it is impossible to please God.

During my last Christmas post, I didn't really update about what was going on at my church here in Kedah. So I'm gonna put some pictures when I get home to tell you everything(As there are too many pictures, I'll summarize the whole event.)

Before ending this post, I'll would like to introduce you to this song, "Give Me Jesus" by Fernando Ortega- a tribute to Ruth Graham(wife to Billy Graham, the famous Evangelist).

Give Me Jesus - Fernando Ortega




In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus


Give me Jesus,
Give me Jesus,
You can have all this world,
But give me Jesus


When I am alone
When I am alone
When I am alone,
give me Jesus


Give me Jesus,
Give me Jesus,
You can have all this world,
But give me Jesus


When I come to die
When I come to die
When I come to die,
give me Jesus


Give me Jesus,
Give me Jesus,
You can have all this world,
You can have all this world,
You can have all this world,


But give me Jesus



So till then, see you guys back home soon!! Totally excited right now!

God bless. Jesus loves you! :-)

No comments: