Friday, March 6, 2009

Fairs and Works

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock an salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken." (Psalm 62:1-2)



Thank God that everything went well during my Bio Fair yesterday. Two months of researches and works have finally paid off. The fair lasted for about 6 hours but what really matters were the times of preparations the night and weeks before. We were very tired after the fair. There were 24 booths altogether. Many thanks goes also to my group members who did their respective part(presentation) efficiently before and during the fair. Above all, praise God that my group members were well throughout the preparations and presentations and for keeping me strengthened the whole way.


The topic my group chose was HIV/AIDS. Each of us then chose a subtopic to present. I presented about preventions yesterday. To summarize the whole event, here are some photos for your view:


There were 18 booths in one area(in front of the cafe)...


...and 6 more behind


Jabez(left) explaining the origin of HIV/AIDS


Patrick(left) explained about the symptoms


From left: Patrick(symptoms and tests), Ong(possible cures), Jabez(origin), Naavin(transmission), Arthur(effects), and me(preventions).....(with our booth behind us)

My classmates(few were not present though)



There will be more presentations and also tests during the coming weeks.

Till then, please continue to pray for me and take care.

God bless. Jesus loves you! :-)




No comments: