Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Shutters and Shots


"A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." (Proverbs 16:9)





Just a quick sneak-peek on what's comin' in my later post(s).




Firstly, I'm gonna talk about the Canon EOS 450D IS/ Digital Rebel XSi SLR camera that I bought just about two weeks ago.

Secondly, I will upload some shots (such as below) that I captured using my 450D around my campus and during some special events and write about them.


Flowers, Sports, and Events


I'll be updating my blog in about two weeks time (most probable) cause I'm sitting for my finals next week and the week after. Please pray for me (health, guidance and wisdom).


Till then, take care and God bless.


I'll be seeing you real soon.


Jesus loves you! :-)



3 comments:

Wolf Hermit said...

*envy...*

Max Wong said...

Your time will come as well...

Lily said...

wow the pictures are really nice! especially the one with basketball,and the running track also not bad.Hope to see more of it soon! Do post more pictures after ur final exam