Monday, June 2, 2008

Busy once more

"He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken." (Psalms 62:6)

1. So, it's just about two weeks(2 weeks and 1 day, specifically) before I leave Kuching to further my studies. The time is getting tighter everyday and I got to have a planning to make full use of my time. About the church camp I joined, you can visit my church website to see some photos and infos - http://chinsengmethodist.blogspot.com/. (I'll try to post about it in my blog ASAP).



2. Anyways, I went to watch the latest release of Marvel Comics - 'Iron Man' last night with Max(yes, it's Max. A different Max.) and Alfred. I'll give it a rating of 7.0/10. Why? I recommend you not to read the following passage if you haven't watch it yet(it'll be a spoiler and turn you off. Just read the fourth paragraph if you haven't watch it).


3. The storyline is a little long and it has the 'potential' to make the viewers feel bored after a while. I was like sitting in my seat waiting for the actors to finish talking and get things done right away. The plot is also somehow expected, bad guys capturing the good guys, the good guys escaped, then it turns out that one of the good guys is actually the traitor, and you know, finally the good guys win, absolute typical. However, the graphics and the technologies used in the movie will make you to feel good and cool to watch it. Oh yeah, you'll also be 'wowed' by it. In all, 'Iron Man' is one of the many typical-superhero-movies(strongly reminded me of the movie 'Transformers').


4. And so, I'll have to end here cause I've something on. Till then, God bless and Jesus loves you.

No comments: