Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mom's


They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness. (Psalm 145:7)




First of all, let me introduce to you the one and only, the ever famous and forever stomach-filling, Sarawak 'Kolo Mee'!(a type of Chinese Noodles).


A must-try!



And now, let me introduce to you some of my mom's best homecook food:


Egg-Sea Cucumber-some meat..... soup


Spaghetti with some self-add-in ingredients apart from the ready made pasta.

My mom's special and tastiest 'Laksa' I've ever tried

'Laksa' after mixed. The good thing about home cook 'Laksa' is that you can go for a second or perhaps a third round whenever you feel like it.


Seen Siamese egg yolk twins before?



My aunt's home cook noodles(very filling)


In all, thank God for all of these and giving me a mom who is so loving and good in cooking. May God continue to bless and strengthen her and the whole household.


Till then, Take care and God bless.


Jesus loves you! :-)

No comments: