Sunday, February 8, 2009

Worry.....not


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)





My final term has just started a week ago and I have also received my assignments and projects from my respective subject lecturers. What makes this term different from the past two terms is that this is the most important term. The final exam(3rd term) marks is also triple to that of the exams during term 1 and 2. And that goes also to the numbers of course works assigned to us. Moreover, the 3rd and final term exam will be covering the whole syllabus of what I have studied. So you'll bet that the works and the chapters are mounting up. From my last terms exam results, it has shown some improvement but I still need to work harder on one of the subjects, in fact, for other subjects also.


Thank God for the improvement in my results and for His guidance and Grace in my life. At times when I am feeling down and facing failures, He gives me the strength to move on and teaches me to be more humble in life. With prayer and faith, I believe that everything goes according to His will and God has wonderful plannings for me. And with that, I can't stop serving Him and giving praises to His name. I learn to be more contented in what I've got and continue to give thanks to Him no matter how the current situation I'm in seemed to be. He is truly an awesome living God!


Before ending my post, I would like to introduce to you one of the latest release of Integrity Music by Don Moen(Hiding Place album)- Still/ Be Still and Know





He is indeed a God worthy to be praised and honoured forever and ever!



Till then, please continue to pray for me and take care.

God bless. Jesus loves you! :-)



1 comment:

Michelle said...

amen. i'm in the same boat as you. and have blogged about the very thing you're blogging about. in fact i just stopped working on my paper & searched up christian blog because I was so overwhelmed & down. it's nice to read that others are going through the same thing.