Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Corner of Time


"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)






In less than a month now, I'm heading back to my campus. Some of my friends are already back to their respective unis while some of them are still waiting. As for me, I'm doing what I can to fill my time up till the day comes.


After visiting some blogs and websites, I've known that there are A(H1N1) cases in my campus, and a few students are confirmed infected. Are these true or just some rumours? Whatever it is, it's better to take precautions than putting these cases aside. The old saying goes: 'Prevention is better than cure.' Don't take this too lightly!


Till then, I'll try to update my blog in one of the days ahead. Take care and God bless.


P.S:// Here's a 'Photo of the Post' for your viewing pleasure.


The Moon with its Brilliance: As seen from my campus (Courtesy of Kiu)




1 comment:

Anders Branderud said...

Comment on your last post:

You write: "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (Matthew 6:33

To those of you reading this whom wants to follow the century historical man Ribi Yehoshua (the Mashiakh – the Messiah) from Nazareth. A logical analysis of the historical documents, including the above verse, and archaeology shows what he taught (including his definition of “righteousness”) and how to follow him.

Learn more essential and eye-opening information here: www.netzarim.co.il

Anders Branderud
Geir Tzedeq, Netzarim