Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Final One-1


"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (Matthew 6:33)





WARNING: THE PHOTOS BELOW CONTAIN SALIVA-PROVOKING MATERIALS.


I celebrated my 19th birthday back in my hometown this year. It was a simple yet memorable celebration. There was no birthday cake. Instead, delicious and stomach-filling dishes (with absolute pleasant aroma!) cooked by my mom were served on the dining table. The food was just too good to describe! Without further ado, let the photos do the talking:




Lunch: Steamed with tomatoes, green onions, chili, and many other ingredients, the Chinese call the prawn Big Head Prawn (Obviously because of its head size! :) ). I call this dish 'The Extraordinaire Prawn'.



The mouth-watering Big Head Prawn added into my 'meehoon special': Not to forget...see the fried egg in the background? Its half-cooked flowing egg yolk simply made the dish look more fabulous!


Dinner: The renown 'Sarawak Foochow Mee Sua'. An excellent dish consisting of two fleshy chicken wing and drumstick together with 85% boiled egg. A broad and juicy mushroom is a must-add ingredient as well.


Above: The unveiling of 'Mee Sua'




Here were my steps in launching my 19th birthday celebration:

1st step: Say grace to thank God for the food.


2nd step: Take a historic picture.


3rd step: With all due respect, it's time to feast!

4th and final step: Head out to the nearest hawker stall and grab a cooling 'White Lady' or a refreshing 'Metahon' (I reckon that these drinks are available only in Kuching)!




Thanks mom and dad for your support at all times! Love ya! Thanks again, mom, for your wonderful cooking (Dad, thanks for the food)! Many thanks to my siblings for your gifts and help! You guys rock! No words could express my feelings towards all of you! :)


To all my friends, thanks and thanks to all of you for the wishes you guys sent and the encouragement! Wish y'all all the best and hope that we'll see each other again in the near future! Till then, take care and God bless! :)


And to those who were born on the same day as me, Happy Birthday!


Above all, may all praise and thanksgiving and glory be unto God for His sufficient grace for me and the people around me. He is our Provider!


Please continue to pray for me, in faith, health, education and the road ahead of me.


Till then, take care and God bless!


Jesus loves you! :)




No comments: