Friday, July 4, 2008

Back to uni.


Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. (1 Chronicles 16:11)



There's no other better word to describe except that time sure flies. In a blink of an eye, my 5 days in Bangkok are over. So I'm back to my uni now and getting my hands on the assignments and homeworks (and also classes) which I missed during the past few days. In the last posts, I mentioned that I'll try to update more on my campus life in Thailand. But the problem is that to use wireless internet connection in my hotel back in Bangkok, I got to pay for it. To use the internet in the computer room, users have to pay 150 baht per hour (and that's the promo. price. If you are guessing, it's around RM15.) I think it's the same for wireless internet users (those who want to online in their own room). It's quite expensive so I decided not to spend that money.



Once again, I have to delay the posts regarding my Thailand trip and campus life. Anyways, to add some preview about my Thai trip, the food was great, the prices are reasonable, the people are friendly (particularly those who are involved in the tourism industry), and the best part were the places that I visited. I went to the temples, palace, museums, beach, and more. The scenery is beautiful and there are lots of things to buy. In all, Bangkok is a place where you can go visit. It's really worth it (lots of experience).



Till then, I may and may not post for a while now. Please continue to pray for me and take care.



God bless. Jesus loves you.


No comments: