Friday, July 18, 2008

Busy, busy, busy (Part 2)


"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." - Isaiah 41:10




It's been 10 days now since I last blogged. Assignments, projects, and studies are all combining into one, so you can feel the heat and tense atmosphere surrounding the campus. At this point, I must say again that time reeeaalllyyy flies. I've already been here for 1 month. Getting use to campus life and the food. It has also been raining these days (normally during the evening). Showers of rain came pouring down, drenching those who are still doing outdoor sports and outside their hostels. It is actually quite troublesome for the students who want to go take their dinner. It's really a pity for those without their umbrellas.


My campus also had it's sports day today, in which many other universities joined. It is a big event for my uni as we are the host for the games. Early this morning, buses from the upper region universities of West Malaysia came into the campus. There were lots of new faces. Food stalls were set up, selling a variety of dessert and food. I think the temperature outside now is about 33 deg. cel. As expected, many people rather stay in their comfy apartments and hang around in the library area.


I'm also currently attending a Methodist Christian Youth fellowship and the church service held at a chapel in Bedong. There are students from my batch joining too. The main church is much further away from my campus. The fellowship consists of the students of AIMST and we are joining the Youth Fellowship at the main church in September.


Overall, my time here is quite tight and my blogging has to wait (on hiatus, maybe).


Till then, please continue to pray for me and take care.


God bless. Jesus loves you.



No comments: