Thursday, October 2, 2008

In a blink of an eye

"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:8-9)
Yeap, time passes that fast(based on the topic)........ From the day I set my foot back in my home last Friday night, a week has almost passed. My term holiday is nearing to an end. Very soon, it's time to go back to school once more. I'll be leaving Kuching the night after tomorrow, and my flight is bound for Penang. Gonna miss home, family and friends!


I reckoned that the coming days are gonna pass really fast. Soon, it'll be Christmas and New Year again. At the starting of my new term in the course I'm studying, I reckon that there will be more things to do and more obstacles to be overcome. Through my faith in Jesus, I believe that God will guide me and make a way for me. He is my Provider and He lights my path. Let me share with you these Bible verses: "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Philippians 4:11-13)


To those out there, whether you are a Christian or not, God loves everyone of us and He is always there for you, God sent His only Son, Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins when we are still sinners. By believing and accepting Jesus Christ as our personal Savior, we are cleansed of our sins and become a renewed person. Through all the circumstances that we are facing, we can also give it to Jesus(Through prayer and believe(faith)) and rest in Him. Jesus said: "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)


Please pray for me that I will continue to abide to God's will and have my faith continue to be strengthened in Jesus Christ, our Savior.


Till then, God bless and take care.


Jesus loves you. :-)


1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com THanks! I'm not spamming your blog. Just want to inform you thru the fastest way :)

God bless!