Saturday, December 20, 2008

A week ago

Last week was one of my busiest weeks in my term. Assignments and projects were mounting up and have to be passed up a few days after. For my English presentation, my group has actually chose the topic "Hitler" but due to some unforeseen circumstances, we had to abort our plan just weeks before our presentation. We then chose "Alcoholism" as it is much easier to discuss and it's also one of the many issues that is happening around the world. We had to catch up with all the slide presentation slides and the panel discussion materials. Frankly speaking, I did most of the works, however without my group mates help in getting their materials for their respective role, this project will not be done in 1 & a 1/2 week time. Above all, thanks and glory be to God, He provides me strength and guide me through all the different obstacles that I face. Praise God for I am well the whole time while accomplishing my tasks and other works. Praise Him once again!
There was also a Prom Night(aka. Dinner and Dance) during the week whereby its theme was 'Las Vegas'. I've booked a ticket earlier on and it is priced at RM30. About a hundred students went and was also participated by a few of our lecturers. Performances were held and there was a dance after the dinner. The dance didn't turned out as what we have expected. Instead of hearing some soft, smoothing, classical, romantic, elegant songs(played), the loud speakers blared out all the rock and disco music. Students were dancing their heads off. Prom Night was meant to be an 'elegant' night and not making it into a disco.Thanks to Joshua, at least one suitable song was played: 'So Close'-from the movie Enchanted. The committee members are seeing to this matter seriously, so I reckoned that the next Prom Night will really be 'promish'. Overall, the dinner was great and students were taking photos at every corner. How many times can you get a chance like this?

For now, let the pictures do the talking:




English Presentation(11-12-2008)(the specs were meant for our roles e.g. Doctor)
From left: Ong, Jabez, Naavin, and me



Prom Night: Backstage- getting ready

From left: Michelle, Gordon and me

From left: Me, Joshua, and Jasper


Standing(from left): Loi, Eric, Robson, Jasper
Sitting(from left): See Ying, Lee Theng, Amelia, Evelyn, Serenne





From left: Hema, Ganga, Thatchu


April Batch friends



The hall


Standing: Wong



Friends from my batch

Centre: We call him Ah Leng


A welcome note

Friends from Business course



Prom 'kings' and 'queens' nominees

Gordon singing 'You Raise Me Up' with me as his pianist



Committee members performance


Starting performance



Nominated as the 'proms' for the year 2008

Closer view of the 'crowns'



Artinia



Before leaving



Pic: Church friends. Some of them are leaving us as their final semester is over soon. Gonna miss you guys!



I'm joining my church's carolling group and some other church activities during the coming days to celebrate Christmas and welcoming the new year. Please continue to pray for me and take care.
God bless.
Jesus loves you! :-)









No comments: