Friday, August 14, 2009

First Week

- image courtesy of nhm.ac.uk-
"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass ... Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him." (Psalm 37:4,7)






My batch's orientation ended today. Last night's orientation was the best (eight station games were ready for us). Our seniors are friendly and also humorous in some ways. Others were jokingly trying to ask us to accomplish some 'No-Way!' tasks. Nevertheless, I believe my group and my batch mates enjoyed ourselves very much and got to know each other better. Though it seemed that my group's cheer was somewhat awkward in the first place.... our group cheer and teamwork improved a lot more as we moved forward. There were winnings and losings but it didn't matter much, cause after all, games are meant to have some fun. We realized how important leadership and teamwork are and the power of brainstorming. We were given limited time to complete each section game before moving on to the next station. I reckon that the best game was the Water Game (what I call it). We all got the chance to work and had fun together with our seniors!


The orientation (Games- last night) ended approximately at 10p.m. . By then everyone was really tired cause we hadn't take our dinner. Cutting the story short, I later went back with a 85%-exhausted body and had a shower and got ready for bed. Soon after my head rested on the pillow, I was in Alice's Wonderland. It was goooood to finally rest after a hectic yet memorable day.


Till then, my classes are starting next week. Please continue to pray for me (faith, health, and my education in medicine).


Take care and God bless! Jesus loves you! :)


5 comments:

Entrar Yahoo said...

Does your website have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Juegos para Pc gratis said...

A very good article. I am looking for is information. Thank you very much for the great article .We are encouraged to write this great article came out again

Rastreator said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired! Very useful information specially the remaining section :) I handle such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thanks and best of luck

Obtener ciudadania española said...

hello there. I merely placed this unique writing a blog websites and even I need to are convinced that this valuable is a superb post. Thx just for this unique exceptional information and facts.

Videos Youtube español said...

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.