Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." (Psalms 32:7)
I have to delay the post about my church camp(the details and pictures) due to some busy activities that I am joining these days. The time is getting tighter. Anyways, I received my offer letter from AIMST University last Friday, so I'm gonna leave my home on the 17th of June(it's just around the corner.




Thank God!



I also received a call from my ex- secondary school choir bass leader(and also conductor) last night, asking me if I have time to join them tomorrow for a presentation at the Yayasan Sarawak. The choir is lack of boy singers so they are finding the ex-choir members to join them for the day. To cut things short, I agreed to do it. This is a good time to be with my choir members again(just like the old days) and have a chance to know more about the choir updates since the ex-members left.


Once again, I'll try to blog a post about my church camp as soon as possible. For the choir presentation tomorrow, I'll also try to blog about it on the day after tomorrow(if I have nothing going on).


Please pray for me that God will continue to guide me in the days to come and strengthen my faith in Him so that I will not go astray from His Will and commandments.
God bless. Jesus loves you.

No comments: